It’s no secret I love to start my day with a healthy, decadent-flavored smoothie.
Hey, who says breakfast can’t be good for me and delicious?
Today I came up with an oh so tasty treat! Fall is in the air and I’ve been wanting to make up a loaf of banana bread. Or, maybe pumpkin bread. Anyway, since I haven’t had time yet, I adapted the flavor into a smoothie. Enjoy!
Banana Bread Smoothie
- 1 cup soy milk (I used 8th Continent Soy Milk, Original)
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dry quick oats
1. Place the milk, banana and honey in the blender.
2. Top with the oats and cinnamon.
3. Combine until creamy, pour and enjoy!
*Note: If you are using a small, single-serve blender, invert the layering of the ingredients, so the oats aren’t the first ingredient to touch the blender blades.