When you’re a parent of a wonderful weimaraner, you have to get used to their cunning, sneaky ways. They’re large and all too often in charge of everything around the house.
Here are a few random things the hubby and I have said to our beautiful girl, Belle.
- How did you get into that cupboard above the sink and eat all the peanut butter powder?
- Don’t lick the stovetop! It’s HOT!
- Bunnies, squirrels and snakes are friends not food!
- Where did you get that saucepan?
- Where’s the loaf of bread that was on the counter a minute ago?
- I guess I’m going to sleep in the guest bedroom tonight because you’re taking up my entire spot in bed!
- How did you get on top of the table?
- Where did you find a corn dog? (True story! Our weim finds weird things on our neighborhood walks.)
Do you have a curious dog in your home? What have you said to him that’s a little out there?
Until next time,