It would be pretty easy to just shut down right now.
As I mentioned in the last post, we’re facing some major, unexpected home repairs. Long days, huge expenses, time off work and lack of heat as we move further into winter have made this month challenging.
But, I’m still thankful for a lot of things on this Thanksgiving Day.
I’m thankful for…
1. a safe, comfortable home
2. a career I love growing and polishing each day
3. two amazing dogs that stick by my side
4. the ability to walk, run and jump
5. a passion for cooking
6. a supporting, loving husband
7. modern technology to make staying connected with friends and family faster, cheaper and easier
8. the ability to work from home
9. the workers repairing my house
10. books, movies and other mental escapes
11. time for yoga
13. gluten-free bread that tastes good
14. creativity in the world
15. the ability to travel and explore
16. crunchy fall leaves in the Midwest
So, what are you thankful for? Please comment below using Facebook or the comment form.
Until next time,
PS: Don’t forget to visit me on Facebook!